The MT-07 Forum

Woodcraft clip ons

jw2226

I love my clip-ons. So glad I purchased them. Gives the bike a completely different feel. Did you get the 1.5 inch riser?

I love my clip-ons. So glad I purchased them. Gives the bike a completely different feel. Did you get the 1.5 inch riser?

Yep I did. Now I just gotta find some bar end mirrors

What do these do exactly? More aggressive/ lower handlebar position?

Correct. To me it makes it feel more comfy riding.

• Premium Member

Those look nice. Get a set of rearsets and you will be even more comfy. :)

Why can't left turners see us?

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Woodcraft Clip-ons are aight...... ;)

SigSide.jpg

Those look nice. Get a set of rearsets and you will be even more comfy. :)

That's my Next upgrade after mirrors!

i have the woodcraft clip ons.... i loved them at first... now im thinking of going to drag bars and trying that out for a bit.. were these your only bars from stock?

• Premium Member
i have the woodcraft clip ons.... i loved them at first... now im thinking of going to drag bars and trying that out for a bit.. were these your only bars from stock?
Why did you stop liking them?  What would the drag bars change?  Even lower? 
Thanks.

I'm finding myself wanting to be more forward slouched than the stock bars allow.   Maybe somewhere between the R6 and the stock FZ-07....

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Thanks.

I'm finding myself wanting to be more forward slouched than the stock bars allow.   Maybe somewhere between the R6 and the stock FZ-07....

I still love mine. I don't even remember the stock bars. I've had Woodcrafts on longer than the stocks. I loved them when I installed them and love them still. I only had one gripe and that was when I first used them. I had to physically get used to the positioning. Now my muscles are accustomed to it. I'm good.

SigSide.jpg

If anyone is selling their Woodcraft set up I am in the market. Will trade my Renthal ultra lows + cash.

I have the 1.5 inch ones an I've been riding with them down for past few months, but I've decided to turn them up recently and it feels so much better, it's still lower then stock handle bars with a more aggressive feel.

Thanks.

I LOVE the way they feel, but as far as looks go, I don't think they compliment the bike as much as drag bars do. On my fz6r I lowered the bike 1.5" and put on clip ons right on to the fork with 1.5" risers. Loved that look. Wish I could get away with it on here. Maybe I'll have to try....

• Global Moderator
Thanks.

I LOVE the way they feel, but as far as looks go, I don't think they compliment the bike as much as drag bars do. On my fz6r I lowered the bike 1.5" and put on clip ons right on to the fork with 1.5" risers. Loved that look. Wish I could get away with it on here. Maybe I'll have to try....
You can but the twitchiness it already has is rather scary, i cant imagine dropping the trail numbers even more
it would be very difficult to ride

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived