The MT-07 Forum

Bar end mirrors

jw2226

• Premium Member

CRG Hindsight LS (Lane Split) Right Bar End Mirror - Black HSLS-200-R https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041C94TG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_7LgbxbQVZ1MFF
CRG Mirror - Hindsight LS Left - Black HSLS-200-L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041CC3YE/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_8MgbxbJGQNDYS

They work great. Really don't vibrate at all. You'll just need a method of affixing them to your handle bars. Bar end adapters or preferably the rhinomoto bar ends.

e7748ea606058a1cba5966726010ac01.jpg
488b65cae1cc60b2adaffccdbe0e483b.jpg
79cf623b738248cc4a7eb132b0b617d9.jpg

• Premium Member

Im a big advocate of anything by Rizoma, their excellent quality will ensure you only buy it once.
I have the "Reverse Retro", they are solid and have a nice blued mirror. Love em.

[attachment id=1585" thumbnail="1]

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

I want CRG. Someone buy me some :D

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

CRG for sure( I have the blindsight they are small but they work for me and the price was right ) I would go with the lane split mirrors as posted above if I had to do it over again.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Fearedbynone
Im a big advocate of anything by Rizoma, their excellent quality will ensure you only buy it once. I have the "Reverse Retro", they are solid and have a nice blued mirror. Love em.

these are what i will eventually be getting. 103 each, but i love the look 
Dave

• Premium Member
Im a big advocate of anything by Rizoma, their excellent quality will ensure you only buy it once. I have the "Reverse Retro", they are solid and have a nice blued mirror. Love em.

these are what i will eventually be getting. 103 each, but i love the look 
Dave
Cool! You've probably read a lot of complaining on the forum after people buy Ebay/China parts. I'll spend more just to know it isnt a chinese knock off. Ebay is the devil. Rizoma is worth the money, you wont be disappointed. Those Itallians really know how to make some nice gear with a pricetag to match.
 CRG parts seem to make people happy too, I have their RC2 brake and clutch levers and they are very nicely made as well.
....but dat Rizoma though... ;-) ;-)

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Fearedbynone

crg doesnt make that style of mirror or i would consider those also.

those rizoma reverse retros make me moist :P

i got a cheap (19 buck) pair of mirrors from amazon to make sure they looked good. they do, i like them. the left mirror is already loose and always looks at the sky lol.

Dave

Archived