The MT-07 Forum

Liquid graphite owner here in Bakersfield, CA

rudaniun

Got my fz on thursday. Have about 150 miles on it now. I am a new rider as well, first bike, only have my permit until January, I already took and passed the MSF course before I got my permit.

• Global Moderator

Welcome aboard. I have about 240 miles on my bike now and just finished the MSF course today (I have had my endorsement for about thirty years, but have not ridden much until this week). Feel free to ask questions and post photos. I think you will like it here.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome rudanium! There's lots of new riders here. How do you like the 07 so far?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Congrats! Valencia area here... If you're down this way make sure to hit us up for a group ride... We sometimes ride up Gorman to Ojai so if you're game we can organize a group ride sometime.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Got my fz on thursday. Have about 150 miles on it now. I am a new rider as well, first bike, only have my permit until January, I already took and passed the MSF course before I got my permit.
If you want to keep on posting here, it's mandatory you post a picture of the bike. ::) 

• Global Moderator

Maybe not mandatory, but definitely highly encouraged. We all love FZ-07 photos.

Haha thank you guys! I'm also on another forum as well under same username. But I do like this thread!

And I would love to post a picture of my bike but I am on my phone and don't see a button or anything to attach a photo! D:

And yes asaulo1 that would be great, I'd love a group ride, I still only have my permit though so it will be a while before I can cruise the freeway down south. In the mean time I will be honing my skills here on Round Mountain Rd, which is a very easy twisty road perfect for a newbie like myself :D

Archived