The MT-07 Forum

Looking for A/F chart Akra Carbon no baffle

johndoe

Hi guys,

I just installed the Akrapovic Carbon on my MT-07.

Does anyone have a chart of the A/F ratio? I am running it without a baffle, so would like to know if bike is running lean or rich...

P.S It sounds beastly now!

Thanks!

topazsparrow
Hi guys, 
I just installed the Akrapovic Carbon on my MT-07.

Does anyone have a chart of the A/F ratio? I am running it without a baffle, so would like to know if bike is running lean or rich...

P.S It sounds beastly now!

Thanks!

Sorry I cannot be of more help than this, but it's definitely not going to be running richer. 
More exhaust flow = leaner.

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

From 2wdw comments on the stock map on stock bike it was lean down low in rpm and rich up top. Adding a exhaust will lean it out everywhere. I'd really recommend a flash or add on fuel controller to dial in your fueling. You will be happy with the results. Nels at 2wdw or the guys at dobeck should be able answer the questions you have.

Does the pipe still use the O2 sensor - if so, the lower RPM mixture will likely not change much - if any

Adding a freer flowing exhaust will only let it breath better if the air cleaner and throttle body bores are not rate limiting. These days, most of the time, they just make the bike louder - and a bit lighter.

Archived