The MT-07 Forum

I love you Kriega.

Mr.Puss

• Premium Member

Currently I use the Kriega r-25 backpack and its a quality bit of kit, although now I feel I cant wear it without it interefering with the proper deployment of my Helite airvest, so I ordered the Kriega US70-Combo Drybag system. Super versatile so I can either load it up for long roadtrips or break it down for smaller commutes. One 30-L main and two 20-L sides.
I was hard pressed to find anything less than perfect reviews.  Kreiga is the sheit! 10 year warranty to boot. What kind of dry bags do you all like to use?
[attachment id=1601" thumbnail="1]

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

I've been wanting to see the 30L on the FZ. Can you please take tons of photos of the 30L stuffed and installed by itself. And then all three bags installed? Haha am I asking for too much?

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
I've been wanting to see the 30L on the FZ. Can you please take tons of photos of the 30L stuffed and installed by itself. And then all three bags installed? Haha am I asking for too much?
Yes, can do! I've been eyeing it up for a while and just ordered it tonight. I'll keep you posted. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Yes! I'm excited for you!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

I think I'm going to pick up one more bag might go for another 20 or go all out and get the 30. I have the 5,10 and the 20. Trying to avoid taking a backpack on my trip.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

I bought the US-20 Drypack last year for a weekend trip I took. So glad I bought the Kriega. The trip started with a couple hours of rain. The Kriega worked like a charm. I'm now looking into getting a US-5 Drypack and tank adapter.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

This thread should be the official Kriega thread. Please post photos of your Kriega on the bike and the stuff you put in it haha.

SigSide.jpg

I got the us30 dry tail bag and the 30 backpack. Quality is crazy good. They hold so much stuff!

• Premium Member

I got the Kriega dry bag, use it for the everyday rain commute, keeps my work lab top computer dry. I like the Kriega bags, I also have the Kriega back pack R25, use it for the dry commute days
67e54087a3fa25b397abac044e0ca193.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
I got the us30 dry tail bag and the 30 backpack. Quality is crazy good. They hold so much stuff!
Photos or you're lying...:)

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
I got the Kriega dry bag, use it for the everyday rain commute, keeps my work lab top computer dry. I like the Kriega bags, I also have the Kriega back pack R25, use it for the dry commute days 67e54087a3fa25b397abac044e0ca193.jpg
Which size is that?

SigSide.jpg

Photos or you're lying...:)
d15761b924052f36e7159dfd3a0b5528.jpg

#blap

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

@caliesv stuff that bag and take a photo of it mounted on your FZ!

SigSide.jpg

Sounds like a lot of work....

Lol aight give me a few

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Sounds like a lot of work....
And you're a hard working gentleman!!!

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Lol aight give me a few
Thank you haha

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Thanks @caliesv!!! US-20 it is for me haha!!!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Thanks @caliesv !!! US-20 it is for me haha!!!
haha yeah that thing looks huge  
but for travel it would be great

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Thanks @caliesv !!! US-20 it is for me haha!!!
haha yeah that thing looks huge  
but for travel it would be great

Yeah the US-30 looks great for a week long travel (or more...) of course that's with some 20s and a 10 attached to the top!

SigSide.jpg

Haha, yeah, I carry a lot of gear during winter commuting. That's why I got the big boy. But when it's not totally stuffed, it isn't all that big looking

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Haha, yeah, I carry a lot of gear during winter commuting. That's why I got the big boy. But when it's not totally stuffed, it isn't all that big looking
What do you usually carry in it during the winter?

I need to see this thing in person.

SigSide.jpg

What do you usually carry in it during the winter? 
I need to see this thing in person.
Going into work, it's 30°. So I wear cold weather over pants, a few layers under my jacket, thick cold weather gloves, a lunch, a 40 Oz stainless steel water canteen. A small 12vdc tire pump a few other small things. And all that gets stuffed into the bag after work since it goes from 30° to 70°!

Archived