The MT-07 Forum

I love you Kriega.

Mr.Puss

FYI!! THE US30 tail bag will start eventually rub the paint off the tail end and seat area on the front of the rear seat! So... As crafty as I am **cough cough** I laid some of that kitchen non slip stuff over the areas. Which, thank God, will be covered by the bag it's self! I cut is as straight as I could, the camera was held off to the side so it looks worse than it is. d00dbc37d9b9691be4325a626aca6373.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
FYI!! THE US30 tail bag will start eventually rub the paint off the tail end and seat area on the front of the rear seat! So... As crafty as I am **cough cough** I laid some of that kitchen non slip stuff over the areas. Which, thank God, will be covered by the bag it's self! I cut is as straight as I could, the camera was held off to the side so it looks worse than it is.
Awesome!  A scratchy bike will mean a PO'd me. Thanks I'll definitely use this tip. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

FYI!! THE US30 tail bag will start eventually rub the paint off the tail end and seat area on the front of the rear seat! So... As crafty as I am **cough cough** I laid some of that kitchen non slip stuff over the areas. Which, thank God, will be covered by the bag it's self! I cut is as straight as I could, the camera was held off to the side so it looks worse than it is.
Awesome!  A scratchy bike will mean a PO'd me. Thanks I'll definitely use this tip.
I'll let everyone know how it goes if a couple weeks.
It's not necessarily scratches, but more of a wear down of color in the paint.

Archived