The MT-07 Forum

Tank Cover/Fairing

timjh

So I really really like the white FZ-07 but it was strictly a 2015 color and the closest ones for sale are a little far away.

But I could just replace the tank covers of any other color with white ones and be good to go, right? Anybody know the part numbers?

TIA

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Here are the three panels needed for the tank covers in 2015 White (BWC1):
Cover Side 1: 1WS-24129-00-P1
Cover Side 2: 1WS-24139-00-P1
Cover Top    : 1WS-2171A-00-P1

The 2015 white came with a white front fender piece, I replaced my 2015 red tank panels for white, but left the fender piece black. If you want the white fender pieces also, you would need to order them. I believe there was a member that ordered the 2016 Raven tank panels for their 2015 bike and put them on with no problems. 

There is a thread on how to replace these panels in tech tips.

• Premium Member

You missed out on the white one @autoentropy bought from RideNow a week or so ago. :)
I'm actually thinking of having mine, plus the front fender wings, painted the FZ-09's Blazing Orange.

- Andy

autoentropy
You missed out on the white one @autoentropy bought from RideNow a week or so ago. :) I'm actually thinking of having mine, plus the front fender wings, painted the FZ-09's Blazing Orange.
Hehehehehe ;D 
I'll post some new pics today after I finish the exhaust and she is "all done".

You missed out on the white one @autoentropy bought from RideNow a week or so ago. :) 

Yeah, I walked into the Chandler store last Monday to check it out and they wouldn't admit they'd ever had it.  Ah, well.  It's not the first time I've dithered too long on something.  In the next few weeks maybe somebody will decide it's just too hot out to ever ride again... 8-)

autoentropy

Yeah, I walked into the Chandler store last Monday to check it out and they wouldn't admit they'd ever had it.  Ah, well.  It's not the first time I've dithered too long on something.  In the next few weeks maybe somebody will decide it's just too hot out to ever ride again... 8-)
Lol they are a really bad company anyways. I talked them down from 7500 OTD to 6000 OTD. Took 2 weeks of haggling. They tried to trade my DRZ400SM 2009 with 9k miles on it for 1k. Sold it in one day for 3k on craigslist.

I talked them down from 7500 OTD to 6000 OTD. Took 2 weeks of haggling.
Their loss.  I'd planned to pay *slightly* more for what looked like a great bike.  I don't know if I would have had the patience to stay with the haggle that long, though.  At least it found a good home.

Archived