The MT-07 Forum

Stop Grinning Stache

thestache

I can't, every time I ride this bike I just start grinning

Got almost 300 miles on the bike, and I take this bike everywhere, had it since 8/1

I know why Cagerontwowheels was laughing so hard on his V log.
The F is for FUN

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

You got that right!

Illegitimi non carborundum

damn straight Stache!! Cager on two wheels is the best! Ive watched that review a number of times and in part two when he is yelling and laughing like Hannibal Lector, I laugh my a$$ off!! PERMAGRIN!!!!

• Global Moderator

I know exactly what you mean. I just passed 300 miles this morning and it is just getting more and more fun as I get more comfortable with it.

PearlWhiteFZ

Hey I got my July -18th too and just barely hit 800 miles. Everytime though I get excited to just ride (not fast).

I definitely agree with you, stache. Every time I ride this bike, it just makes you smile. I don't usually ride into work but I've found myself ride in twice already since I got it and to add to that, I've taken the long route home. Still trying to get accustomed to it as compared to my ninja 300 but its just so easy to ride that I'm starting to feel really comfortable on it. Cheers!

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Global Moderator

I find myself talking out loud to the bike while riding. I think it has so much character it feels like it's alive or something.

I liked his Vlog, but I thought that the Cagerontwowheels laugh was a bit forced and done to please the viewers.

• Premium Member

I don't know I've had the same laugh going when you let this bike wind out! It is amazing the pull it has and wow when you stay on it she goes!!

Smiling constantly as I ride it just love love love love this bike!

You guys are making me jealous!! I still don't have mine.
Qjohnson, let me just say this. I look for any reason to ride this bike, in the past, I planned rides on my cruiser. Today, I just decided...I need a Starbucks...guess what....woot....BIKE RIDE :) :) 
Not trying to make you jealous, but just saying, I am 48 years old, and have NEVER purchased a vehicle or bike that fit me this well. I am 5'7" and 235lbs...imagine a pear with legs :P :P and this bike is a dream. Brakes = awesome, suspension = no issues, acceleration = FZ stands for FREAKIN ZOOM

I really do feel like cagerontwowheels did when he was laughing

Yep that totally made me even more jealous hahaha thanks stache. I'm sure when I get mine I won't be able to get off lol. I got a good bit of news today tho. Hopefully it doesn't make you guys jealous but My akrapovic exhaust has shipped from revzilla:)

Yep that totally made me even more jealous hahaha thanks stache. I'm sure when I get mine I won't be able to get off lol. I got a good bit of news today tho. Hopefully it doesn't make you guys jealous but My akrapovic exhaust has shipped from revzilla:)
Since u do not have a bike, if u wanna try it on mine that would be ok :)

Hahaha that's tempting cuz I really wanna hear what it sounds like! But my bike should be here within this week if not next week and I'm assuming the exhaust will be too. So I'll prolly get both at the same time:) once I get it on I'll shoot some video for you guys.

Archived