The MT-07 Forum

Harriman State Park & Bear Mountain

Vmoto

Took a nice ride with @mdifabrizio from NJ into NY on Saturday. My first time heading up there and fell in love with the place.  Here is a pic from the ride.  Hoping to post videos soon.

KcTJX7p.jpg

Oh man that looks awesome. Excited to check out the videos when you post them!
Videos will be delayed a bit.  Finals are coming up and I'm going nuts with projects and stuff lol.  

• 2 weeks later...

@vmoto I did, Im the same guy from facebook and instagram that you have been talking to. Im trying to up my FZ07 Social Media game this year. My only riding buddy went down a month ago and wont be riding for a while.

He is fine. He will take a few months to heal. Douche delivery guy on a bicycle running a red light going the wrong way down a one way street.

Dude those guys are always running lights. First they wanted to be treated as equals and get bike lanes and then they dont wanna follow the rules as equals. Not to say there are not a few good ones.

How was trip overall? I'm from NJ an would love to take a trip up there sometime soon looks like an awesome ride.

@warnock it was a great trip overall. Planning on going soon hopefully. I have exams coming up so those are in the way and this weather is disappointing. I or @mdifabrizio will post here when we schedule the next ride.

@jerryv beautiful pics. In the last pic, is that the lake you can see atop Bear Mountain?

@vmoto That's actually Greenwood lake, on the way up to Bear Mountain.

@warnock it was a great trip overall. Planning on going soon hopefully. I have exams coming up so those are in the way and this weather is disappointing. I or @mdifabrizio will post here when we schedule the next ride. 
@jerryv beautiful pics. In the last pic, is that the lake you can see atop Bear Mountain?

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I didnt make you guys wait too long. The videos from couple weeks ago didnt come out good. There was way too much wind noise. This is from this Saturday and I finally had a better microphone setup. Enjoy :) Let me know what you think.

makes me miss NJ, just a little bit. Awesome video!
Haha thanks,  hopefully you're not too far from NJ and can join us for a ride sometime.

Simbadc650
makes me miss NJ, just a little bit. Awesome video!
Haha thanks,  hopefully you're not too far from NJ and can join us for a ride sometime.
im in cali now, havent been in NJ/NYC since 2004ish. But always a reason to come back to ride! 

haha sooo far away but you guys definitely have some great places to ride out there and great weather year round

I've been there, too. Here's what I absolutely love about the FZ07... highway ride getting to Bear Mtn was easy enough, but it was getting chilly, and after a while started wondering why I'm riding the -07 and not some more highway-friendly bike... once I got to those hairpins, the answer became obvious :) Riding back, I didn't even notice how the bike devoured highway miles by the dozen... and at the end, carving thru city traffic was like hot knife though butter.

She is a total pleasure to ride in most real world situations... Probably one of the very best street bikes out there.

Archived