The MT-07 Forum

EJK controller needed for a drilled stock exhaust?

eraser8

Hi Guys,

The title say much everything. Does this would be better to put a fuel controller on my bike if I decide to drill some holes at the back of the exhaust (I think it was 6 holes of 1/4 or 3/8)? I saw couples of video on youtube and the sound seems to be not too bad ( cheap sound solution ). But I also want to take care of my bike if the pressure change, if this could be bad for the engine...

Does anyone experience this with and without controller when using a drilled exhaust?

Thanks

In my mind, no backfire = no fuel controller.

But I'm also obligated to say a fuel controller would help out and make a noticeable difference even on the unaltered, stock exhaust.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

In my mind, no backfire = no fuel controller. 
But I'm also obligated to say a fuel controller would help out and make a noticeable difference even on the unaltered, stock exhaust.
Thanks Dunan for the answer. 
Do you think the difference worth the price? I mean, I'm from Canada and with the exchange rate, It will cost me at least 350$ CAN to get it....

Does the EJK controller smooth ALL the range of throttle? I mean from 0% to 100% of throttle load to make it more smooter at every range?

Thanks

Archived