The MT-07 Forum

Annitori QS Pro 2016 - Install, Test & Review

panchobullet

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Review... If you have not gotten one...get one ASAP... This should be a standard feature on the fz-07 :D ... I cannot get enough of the acceleration the lil fz-07 has now... Can't wait to take her down to the drag strip and see if I can get her under 12 secs for the 1/4mile... My best is 12.40 ...  

I'm pretty sure you will do at least 11.80... have fun!  :D 
- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member

Well, after my last outing on the track (circuit, not drag strip), I'm now in the market for a quickshifter too!!!

:)

- Paulie

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Well, after my last outing on the track (circuit, not drag strip), I'm now in the market for a quickshifter too!!! 
:)

- Paulie

That's a smart move bud! Hope the info here helps you get one quicker than me!  :P

- Pancho

• Premium Member

[attachment id=1752" thumbnail="1]Takes less than an hr to install...just need to remove right side panel to run the wire loom...I haven't turned the downshift feature on yet...other than that...GET ONE!!!

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Takes less than an hr to install...just need to remove right side panel to run the wire loom...I haven't turned the downshift feature on yet...other than that...GET ONE!!!
Awesome!!!... Glad to see the info actually helped others get one!!!... Again, if you don't have it yet get on and go get one one!!! Tons of fun guarantee!!!  (rofl)  

- Pancho

Archived