The MT-07 Forum

Kriega US-30

jeffkisthename

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Here is an Unboxing & Stuffing video of my new Kriega US-30!!!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Just got My US-70 yesterday. This system is a lot of bag. Nicely made. Good ol Kriega.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Just got My US-70 yesterday. This system is a lot of bag. Nicely made. Good ol Kriega.
Any cost savings by buying them all together like that versus separate?

• Premium Member

@jeffkisthename sweet baby Jeebus you made a 14 minute movie about a bag?  LOL

(I like the US-20 so far.  The 30 seems almost too big for my tastes)

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
This is a little too intimate for me with the doorbell and the children crying in the background - I feel like I am in your bedroom...
That was our grandfather clock lol. One child, his name is Marley. He was excited about some YouTube learning videos haha.

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
@jeffkisthename sweet baby Jeebus you made a 14 minute movie about a bag?  LOL 
(I like the US-20 so far.  The 30 seems almost too big for my tastes)
Yup. I told you I needed a tailbag lol. This video will help those on the fence!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Any cost savings by buying them all together like that versus separate?
I dont think so. I just figured I would buy them all eventually for the inevitable road trip, so I figured spend more now to save $30 on extra shipping later.  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Just to give you a heads up. Riding in the rain, the stuff in the top outside pocket will get wet. I use Ziploc bags to keep stuff dry and organized. In fact I have ridden is some pretty heavy rain that water actually collected and pooled in that top outside pocket.

This is with the US-30. I also have a US-10 but haven't ridden in the raid with it.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Just to give you a heads up. Riding in the rain, the stuff in the top outside pocket will get wet. I use Ziploc bags to keep stuff dry and organized. In fact I have ridden is some pretty heavy rain that water actually collected and pooled in that top outside pocket. 
This is with the US-30. I also have a US-10 but haven't ridden in the raid with it.

Copy, Roger that, 10-4.

SigSide.jpg

Archived