The MT-07 Forum

SD-24 + EJK Settings

geezer

Hello everybody! So during a 'spirited' trip to AZ this past week, my check engine light came on displaying the SD--24 code or "O2 sensor: no normal signals are received from the O2 sensor". The bike ran fine, never overheated and I'm generally stumped on what to do next. WIth nearly 15K I'm afraid to run the bike at all with the engine light on. Has anybody fixed this code on their bike?

2015 FZ-07
Full R77 Carbon Fiber Exhaust
K&N Air filter
Snorkel removed
EJK Controller
No baffle
O2 sensor connected

Here's the current setup for my EJK I took from their website. These settings recommend baffile in, O2 sensor disconnected & stock air filter and so far I have not been able to find an ideal setup that doesn't backfire. Anybody run the same setup and have better luck?
GRN @ 5.5
YEL @ 7
RED @ 6.5
G/B @ 4.5
Y/B @ 5
R/B @ 1

Thanks everybody :)

• Premium Member

Hey man, call Dobeck. I had some issues with my EJK this past weekend. Good dudes over there, helped me out big time. As for the 02 sensor. Unplug that thing!

My setup is close to yours.

Full Carbon Yosh
K&N Filter
Snorkel Removed
EJK Controller
Baffle IN
02 sensor DISconnected.

I won't have notes to compare until next week. Until then check out and post in the official thread where people post their settings: http://fz07.org/thread/3180/ejk-settings-forum-members

Also, what made you bump the GRN up to 5.5 from the recommended base settings? What did that do?

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Archived