The MT-07 Forum

New to the bike world and proud fz07 owner

2wheeleddroid

2wheeleddroid

Im new to the bike world. always wanted one and had a small dirt bike for a few years in years ago when i was a kid. I recently decided to have some fun and get my endorsement and buy a bike. I had a Yamaha YZ85 growing up and have always been about the Yamaha, when i started looking at bikes i found the FZ-07 and loved the style and just had to have it. as soon as i got my endorsement i went to the local dealer and took one out for a test ride, as soon as i got on the throttle out of the parking lot i was sold. Im now a very proud owner of the 2016 FZ-07. im still very new and learning, im not a very skilled rider but i get where i want to go and enjoy it. hope to learn a lot here and show off my ride to some people who will enjoy it as much as i do. shout out to all the fz owners from [/img]Washington state. will get pics up soon 

• Global Moderator

Welcome. Where in WA state are you? I am up in Bellingham.

Man, you must be a young one based on that profile pic of yours. What are you, 12? 13? Actually you look 8 years old tbh. Anyway, grats on the new bike. Perfect time to be riding.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Welcome! I was stationed in Tacoma for a while. Just remember not to ride out of your skill limit. Ive rode Dirt, duel sports, and Harleys. All I had to relearn to ride. and ride safe!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum! Remember to add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Welcome! You sound very modest, you've ridden dirt for a few years so I can't help but think you probably have more skills for the street than you're either aware of or are willing to admit. Either way, enjoy your new FZ-07 and stay frosty and alert.

Beemer

Archived