The MT-07 Forum

Part Compatibility Per Year

hungoverherald

hungoverherald

Hey guys! Just bought my 2016 FZ-07 and I am trying to get some new parts for it. Looking at buying some stuff off of ebay and was wondering if there's any difference between model years. Whenever I look up whether parts are compatible or not most say they are for 2015 models but not 2016. Is there any difference or is it ok to buy something for a 2015 or my 2016? If this has been answered elsewhere just let me know.

Thanks! 

hungoverherald

Right i figured that. Just wanted to make sure that the clutch and brake levers would fit this model year. Thanks 

It would not be cost effective at all if they changed parts here and there in one year. Rest assured, unless there is a redesign which happens every 4 or so years, all physical parts should all be the same.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member

Everything is the same unless it's potentially a very tiny ECU mapping tweaks or it's the LAMS version the ECU and cylinder and pistons are different sized to comply with LAMS...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Archived