The MT-07 Forum

How to tell your special friend, its fugly....

Simbadc650

Well gang, Here it is a new topic thread. We all got a special someone (someone's :P) in our lives. Of course you try to involve them as much as possible to the world of motorcycles or just anything in-general. But have they ever tried to gift you something that is just FUGLY. Done right think and you think they know me!! "You give them this omgee, but still smile and be shocked..."   

9AA1F9B4-5195-47E0-AB3A-D48F9EA041BA_zpsbdhdzchn.jpg

disclosure - Even thou they can get it so wrong, it still brings a smile to your face to wonder how did this ever happen!   :D

"Stop being a cheap ass! " lol...then show him boobs. problem solved!

Lol, he just laughed.

• Global Moderator

Those arent gilles rearsets @simbadc650

;)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Well gang, Here it is a new topic thread. We all got a special someone (someone's :P) in our lives. Of course you try to involve them as much as possible to the world of motorcycles or just anything in-general. But have they ever tried to gift you something that is just FUGLY. Done right think and you think they know me!! "You give them this omgee, but still smile and be shocked..."     

I think we've all been there at one time or another.  Maybe you can make up some excuse like "I really like them, but this particular color attracts bees..." 

Why can't left turners see us?

You grab their hand, pull them in close and give them a big, wet kiss, look them in the eyes and in your most sensual voice you softly say, honey, you're the greatest, thank you so much for this awesome goft but wtf were you thinking? Were you drunk when you bought this?! This sh*t is butt fugly!  ;)

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
You grab their hand, pull them in close and give them a big, wet kiss, look them in the eyes and in your most sensual voice you softly say, honey, you're the greatest, thank you so much for this awesome goft but wtf were you thinking? Were you drunk when you bought this?! This sh*t is butt fugly!  ;)
damnit beemer, stop being helpful....  you're stealing all my ideas :P

• Global Moderator
might power coat them, waiting on results from C-MONEY!!!
if you dont mind shipping em, i know someone that could do it for ya
hes local to me and does amazing work

Pm'd

• Premium Member
might power coat them, waiting on results from C-MONEY!!!
Might powder coating cause issues because it is thicker than anodizing.  I wonder what the cost would be to anodize a different color.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member

From my basic understanding of the process, you can't anodize a part twice, as the surface of the metal is chemically altered.

Everything went braap.

Archived