The MT-07 Forum

Armor grey pics.

mcgoogles56

mcgoogles56

Any other armor grey owners? Have only seen a couple pics of them other than mine. Thought I'd share some pics. Hope to see some others.

52ed9067b38d57f4801059f5dd649a98.jpg
Sorry about my dirty evo in the background.

Only a couple weeks old, have a fender eliminator and the motodynamics tail. Exhaust on the way.

Grats! I was holding out for this color but after waiting a monthfor one to come in, I just bought a Raven and swapped the plastics to the color I originally wanted back in 2015 (white).

Two days later, the Armor Grey arrived at my dealer. It looks great I person, I think my only criticism would be trying to keep those wheels clean.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

I really like the color because you can wear high vis yellow jacket and you might possibly look cool in it.

@afistfullofmoto is sporting that color.  Not sure if there are more.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

I really like that color, I just hope that when I go to make my purchase they have that color scheme cause I will get it for sure.

mcgoogles56
Grats! I was holding out for this color but after waiting a monthfor one to come in, I just bought a Raven and swapped the plastics to the color I originally wanted back in 2015 (white). 
Two days later, the Armor Grey arrived at my dealer. It looks great I person, I think my only criticism would be trying to keep those wheels clean.
Keeping the wheels clean is already an issue I've found out.

• Premium Member

I love the grey. It's the first time I've seen it, and I really like it! Nice matching hi-vis helmet too! I can see how keeping the wheels clean might be an issue (it is on my burple wheels to a lesser degree). The bike would look great with black wheels too, so if it becomes too big of an issue, you could always have them powder coated black, and the bike would still look fantastic (as it does now).

Why can't left turners see us?

It's a great color but for me personally I'm keeping a all black theme with just the rims hI viz. There is all sorts of stuff with the hi viz you can get for the bike, but I find anything else is just too much. Only thing I would consider is a semi hi viz helmet, or gloves.

mcgoogles56
It's a great color but for me personally I'm keeping a all black theme with just the rims hI viz. There is all sorts of stuff with the hi viz you can get for the bike, but I find anything else is just too much. Only thing I would consider is a semi hi viz helmet, or gloves.
Yeah I figured the little stripe on my helmet is enough for me, full high viz would look goofy to me.

Whoah. I f***ing love this color setup. Those wheels are hot! *quickly looks up powdercoaters in the area and prices on the panels*

Keeping the wheels clean is already an issue I've found out.
Come to Portland, OR and I'd trade you my black ones ;)

mcgoogles56
AGV just came out with the Camodaz graphic for the K3 SV and it matches -perfectly- 

t2DXYH5.jpg
That helmet matches good. I like it

robertbishop

This color was released literally days after I bought my bike. I had no idea. Still I'm in love with my Raven. Just jealous of those black body parts around the rearsets. Want to have mine powder coated black, but I haven't yet been willing to stay off the bike that long. :)

Maybe this winter

designslucid
53f7050eb3236fcc505606843d87d657.jpg

Just a tip on the wheels. Buy Teflon spray. If you can't find the straight Teflon spray, they make a silicone spray with Teflon, makes for a quick wipe up clean!

Love this bike, glad I waited 8 months to finally pull the trigger on buying one. I'd have been sick if I missed this scheme.

mcgoogles56
53f7050eb3236fcc505606843d87d657.jpg 
Just a tip on the wheels. Buy Teflon spray. If you can't find the straight Teflon spray, they make a silicone spray with Teflon, makes for a quick wipe up clean!

Love this bike, glad I waited 8 months to finally pull the trigger on buying one. I'd have been sick if I missed this scheme.
I'm glad I waited too, was looking at them for months. Even rode a few. Almost pulled the trigger on one back in January, really glad I didn't.

Buy Teflon spray. If you can't find the straight Teflon spray, they make a silicone spray with Teflon, makes for a quick wipe up clean! 
That's a such great idea and I would not of thought of that. I have been using the spray on wax but it doesn't work for long. Thanks

At first I didn't think I would like those yellow wheels, but I actually really like them. I thought the only wheel for me would be the blurple wheels but these hi viz ones might work also. Anything but a black wheel.

Archived