The MT-07 Forum

Replace levers?

alexj

maygoddess

I went ahead and purchased the Pazzo's..long length. My personal use of shorties when I was forced to have them when I bought the used 750 GSXR was I hated them. The brake lever was not that much of a problem, but I found I seriously was "mis clutching" all the time. With my average female hands even and perhaps the way that I naturally grabbed lever to clutch with my two other bikes with full length..I found I was using all my fingers to press in so without the lever at the end for two fingers, my clutching was always awkward. Perhaps I would have learned some muscle memory and got used to it. Sold the bike before I bothered to switch out levers. Sold bike to a girl so perhaps she will like them! I am just finding,so far, with teh FZ-07, I am a bit jerky with the clutch, throttle technique and noticed yesterday that the stock levers were really bothering me. Hoping for improvement.

I have the Pazzos on my track bike..was my first street bike.bought in 2011. I just looked at the levers..they look almost new..no fading..other than scratches on the very end after a few drops..color has held up..over 10K track and street miles on it..but it has always been garaged and usually covered as well. I liked them more than the CRG's that I had on the 750..regardless of the shorty factor!
Thanks all!

• Premium Member

The fading color could be dependent on how they were painted. I had a pair of anodized ASV levers that were "red" which faded to a light pink within a year.

+1 for Pazzos.
And this female rides with shortys. :P

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived