The MT-07 Forum

2WDW ECU Flash Owners, POLL O2 Sensor

bmwpowere36m3

bmwpowere36m3

Just curious what riders with the 2WDW ECU flash are doing with their O2 sensors.  Leave it connected or disconnected?  i.e., whether you left it plugged-in (electrical plug) or disconnected the plug.  NOT, leaving it "plugged-in" (electrically), just not installing the sensor in the collector.

Post and Poll  :)

• Premium Member

I have an Akra Carbon with baffle in/EJK/snorkel removed, and I had previously disconnected the O2 sensor (at the wiring plug), but I just got my ECU back today so I reconnected the sensor and reset the EJK to 0% fuelling changes. I am 98% sure that is correct, but I sent out an email to @2wheeldynoworks to verify just in case.

• Global Moderator

Leave it in and connected so the ecu can control fueling to a greater degree

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I have an Akra Carbon with baffle in/EJK/snorkel removed, and I had previously disconnected the O2 sensor (at the wiring plug), but I just got my ECU back today so I reconnected the sensor and reset the EJK to 0% fuelling changes. I am 98% sure that is correct, but I sent out an email to @2wheeldynoworks to verify just in case.

I have my bike set up identically to yours, let me know if you discover any EJK settings that improve the ride!

Archived