The MT-07 Forum

My summer jacket for Fz-07 lots of air

captainfz07

Nice jacket! I have the very same color, it's the only mesh jacket I've owned that flows a crap load of air AND the liners actually keep you warm in cooler weather. Not to mention I've gotten more compliments on it in the 1st 30 days of wearing it then I ever did wearing my Icon overlord or Contra jackets.

captainfz07

It is an awsome 3 season jacket, but but for the harsh cold I would get a strictly winter jacket. No worries for me here in sunny socal :)

Looks nice and good for SoCal's mild summer heat but you don't stay cool in any armor around Fl.

Next toy that I will stay cooler on:

[attachment id=1677" thumbnail="1] OR 

[attachment id=1680" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

captainfz07

Haha water cooled :) Armor is very light I dont even notice it, but I leave it on because if I go down and land on elbows without out it, I will notice it :)
Many people swap Armore padding for fit and comfort since we all have different size bodies.

twowheeladdict

I have a shadow mesh in hi-vis that I wear if I am going into town.
A Kawasaki mesh that matched my '08 KLR that flows a lot of air.
A Technic perforated leather in white with blue accents when I want maximum protection.

2015 FZ-07

• 4 weeks later...

Klim Induction Jacket in Hi-Vis. Has D30 armor in the elbos, shoulder and back as well as a waterproof liner. Really good airflow, very comfortable, and great build quality.

klim_induction_jacket_zoom_zpsrpohajn0.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Klim Induction Jacket in Hi-Vis. Has D30 armor in the elbos, shoulder and back as well as a waterproof liner. Really good airflow, very comfortable, and great build quality. 

Dang Baller...

SigSide.jpg

Dang Baller...
LOL...
Klim makes some good stuff. I really like their mesh, Enduro pants.

Beemer

vroomvroom

I've got the same thing. Great jacket.

Archived