The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from guelph ontario

justblade

justblade

Proud new owner of an fz07 in red. Only had it a few days but managed to get 350 km on it so far the weather here is still bit chilly and wet.

bigdaddybane

Welcome and congrats on your new ride! Post some pictures ....

bigdaddybane

You got it from the same place as me ... VOS Motors :) ! Who did you deal with over there? Are you planning to do any upgrades?

justblade
You got it from the same place as me ... VOS Motors :) ! Who did you deal with over there? Are you planning to do any upgrades?
Oh sweet. I dealt with vlad I believe and I ordered a integrated tail and the puig screen. Just waiting for them to come in. Great dealership only thing was my chain was not tight like at all was really loose bit other then that everything was great. I plan on doing a lot but one step at a time the exhaust is pretty high on my list. I find the stock sounds like a scooter almost way too quiet for my liking.

bigdaddybane

Cool ... Vlad and Zurab are great to deal with. Let me know if you're planning a trip to Toronto.

justblade
Cool ... Vlad and Zurab are great to deal with. Let me know if you're planning a trip to Toronto.
Sounds good will do. If the weather is nice and it's a weekend I will be down to ride.

Archived