The MT-07 Forum

Central Illinois - 2016 Armor Gray

designslucid

designslucid

Hey guys!

Been posting a few days, but figured I'd make a proper introduction.

Just picked up my '16 Armor Gray FZ-07 on 5-3-16. This is my 2nd bike.

Prior, I was still Team Yamaha on a 1998 YZF600R. Rode that for 6 years, now I'm back on two wheels after a 7 year hiatus. Happy to be back and even happier to be on this bike!

On a side note: Love that this color scheme came with black rear sets and hardware!
f96ec025e694b091a3977272b5028586.jpg

• Premium Member

I love those old school "80's gator-aid gum" yellow wheels on this model.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome, nice bike I've got the same colour sceme. It definitely pops out and caught my eye at the dealer

Akra titanium no db killer, Vagabond rear fender eliminator, Cyclone LED headlight

designslucid

The wheels are what sold me on it, that and only one dealer in 50 miles of me had one and it was the only one, so I had to scoop it up!

So far, loving the bike. Tomorrow is suppose to rain all day, so I'll be adding fender eliminator, LED rears and flushmount LED front signals.

Guest ChicagoAJ

The dealer I went to in Illinois was all out of these otherwise I would've picked this over my Silver/Blue. I don't envy how hard it'll be to keep those wheels clean though!

Welcome to the forums.

designslucid

@chicagoaj - Found a trick watching some videos prior to buying this one. Teflon spray. Clean the bikez, coat the rims and they wipe clean =) Kinda like stainmaster for carpet

Archived