The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Review after 2 Years! --- Do I regret buying it?

Kipawa

• Premium Member

Great follow up! I have had my bike just under two years too and still so glad I got it. For me the perfect bike! No regrets at all!!!

• Premium Member

...and then he sold it shortly thereafter and bought a cruiser. LOL -- of course he did not regret it, it helped build his "brand" on the you tubes

hachirokutoy

...and then he sold it shortly thereafter and bought a cruiser. LOL -- of course he did not regret it, it helped build his "brand" on the you tubes 

[span]    

[/span]

Well it all depends how you look at it. IMO, you can buy something and say it was a really great experience, and move on to the next one, especially if the new bike you are now interested in was not available at the time the FZ07 was purchased.  

So it is a fact that he didn't regret buying it. However, the question for him will now be, "Do I regret selling the FZ07?"

• Premium Member
Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny.  It was literally a week later. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

He did state he was looking for something better for two up with the wife and most sport bikes don't fit that bill very well. If I was in the cruiser market the Victory Octane and Scout 60 would be on my list.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

bigdaddybane
I know for a fact Maksim (Russian Rider) wasn't after YouTube fame. His switch to cruser was strictly driven by the fact that he wants to ride with his wife as a passenger and that Victory might be a bit more comfortable than FZ-07.

I know for a fact Maksim (Russian Rider) wasn't after YouTube fame. His switch to cruser was strictly driven by the fact that he wants to ride with his wife as a passenger and that Victory might be a bit more comfortable than FZ-07.
Except the cruiser he bought and showed in the later videos doesn't have a passenger seat at all. It is a single seater.

Passenger seat and foot pegs are extra. :D (no, seriously)

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Simbadc650

To each their own, Russian made sum sweet how to videos for the fz07. Thanks and enjoy

designslucid

He did say he was waiting for the passenger seat and pegs. I guess you stopped watching his videos when he got rid of the FZ07. Dude helped a new-market bike community, alot. So, it is what it is.

Archived