The MT-07 Forum

Motodynamic Fender Eliminator & TST Industries Flushmounts

designslucid

designslucid

So, today I decided it was time to put all my upgrades on. Also did the stock exhaust mod, but, that's not for this review.

TST Industries flush mount front signals were first. These were easy as could be. Take off each side piece for the signals one at a time, install the flushmount with the provided nut and adapter and good to go.
c8603617897eb9ae3bbc27f4595af1a1.jpg

Motodynamic Fender Eliminator was also easy. Simply followed Russian Riders video from YouTube for FZ-07 Fender Eliminator install and added this one instead of stock. This was the furthest I've ever disassembled one of my bikes, and the reassembly was just as easy. I didn't have to cut any wires or solder anything, MD sends a tail-light stock adapter and I ordered TST Industries stock plug to 3 wire adapters, so it was all plug and play. Figured out the wiring and got everything wrapped in electrical tape. Hardest part of either was finding homes for all the extra wire after the fact. But, it's done and it's clean.

10/10 for both companies and their products. MD Fender Eliminator was $45 with tail light included.

72c15f32f14a9ca85e2180a85e96b53d.jpg

designslucid
So, today I decided it was time to put all my upgrades on. Also did the stock exhaust mod, but, that's not for this review. 
TST Industries flush mount front signals were first. These were easy as could be. Take off each side piece for the signals one at a time, install the flushmount with the provided nut and adapter and good to go.
c8603617897eb9ae3bbc27f4595af1a1.jpg

Motodynamic Fender Eliminator was also easy. Simply followed Russian Riders video from YouTube for FZ-07 Fender Eliminator install and added this one instead of stock. This was the furthest I've ever disassembled one of my bikes, and the reassembly was just as easy. I didn't have to cut any wires or solder anything, MD sends a tail-light stock adapter and I ordered TST Industries stock plug to 3 wire adapters, so it was all plug and play. Figured out the wiring and got everything wrapped in electrical tape. Hardest part of either was finding homes for all the extra wire after the fact. But, it's done and it's clean.

10/10 for both companies and their products. MD Fender Eliminator was $45 with tail light included.

72c15f32f14a9ca85e2180a85e96b53d.jpg
And by tail light, I mean plate light.

I literally have the exact same setup. I have had it for a couple of months now and it's all still working great. Good work, your bike looks way better without the fender and stock turn signals.

Archived