The MT-07 Forum

What's your favorite aspect of this bike?

topazsparrow

Well balanced.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

The blend of gettin through traffic with ease when commuting, and the fun thrashing you can do with it in the canyons and enjoy a proper ride! :cool:

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member

That beautiful little warning sticker on the fuel tank! ;)

The engine is what sold me on the bike for sure. I also love looking at her naked and thinking of the two big pistons with the cross plane crankshaft. Also listening to the engine with the new akrapovic carbon exhaust.

• Premium Member

The balance.

Very well designed and engineered with a good balance of power, weight, comfort, fun, styling, etc. Nothing overshadows the next and not much was overlooked.

Everything went braap.

twowheeladdict

Light weight.

I was looking for a light weight bike to haul in my truck during work trips so I could still ride when off work at the work location. The FZ-07 had the best power to weight in a bike I could fit on.

2015 FZ-07

[div]the way it makes power. put the engine in the fz6r and i would buy it. i miss the wind protection. [/div]

The gobs of low end torque for sure! I love the feel of how it can pull like a scalded banshee and the fact that when that light changes to green and I'm in front I walk away from everyone else like it's nothing and can put as much distance between me and them in a matter of a few seconds. I hate cars being behind or anywhere near me.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Never said how many single response posts I could make!!! Sorry just so much I'm loving about this bike those are the two big ones. Started a new job this winter and now that the bikes are coming out everyone asking me about mine and commenting on it, other riders and non riders!

Weight/Flickability. Last bike I rode at 600CC was 468 dry, so this thing is cake!
Yeh my bikes weight now with the akrapovic exhaust is 390 lbs.    Talk about light.  

• Premium Member

385# urban traffic assault vehicle/ back roads fighter jet...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

The bike is a nice BALANCE (did you get the key aspect?) of power, maneuverability, and character for a good price. Love this bike. And the more I ride it and customize it, the more I love it.

• Global Moderator

There is not one aspect...
The whole damn bike is perfect

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived