The MT-07 Forum

Hello!

targaflorio

Hi members! I am a "mature" rider who loves motorbikes of all makes and models. I bought my first bike in the early 80's, a Yamaha XT-250. Great starter bike, great Enduro, but I always wanted better rubber on the street.  Became a Harley rider in my 30's with a Heritage Softail Classic all chromed out. I got married to a wonderful woman and welcomed three perfect kids into the world. Been four wheeling since then. Made up for it by attending California Superbike schools at VIR riding ZX-6Rs and S1000 RRs. Tracked with Josh Herron in all his Team Yamaha glory when he was 19. Made me look like I was standing still.  
Got an FZ 07 on order. Great to be here!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome targaflorio! You've got a lot of diverse experience and I'm glad you found this forum. I can't wait to hear some of your stories. You're going to love the FZ07 when you get it!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 3 weeks later...

My Red FZ07 arrived today! Such a cool bike. All the neighborhood kids came running and shouting and posing for pictures on the pillion.
Got mine from Romney Cycles and they are awesome to deal with and under msrp.
My wife and I took the msf jump start class together today and now she's asking me if she can ride the FZ. I love it.
I bought a Shoei GT Air in matte black and with some new gloves will be gtg.
That's one nice lid.
See you in the curves!

• Global Moderator

Excellent news ! Good choices, you know your stuff. You are going to love it. I also have a GT Air and it is a great helmet. Almost bought a matt black one too but ended up with white because I wanted something different and it complements my bike.

I kinda wished I had bought graphics, but that's about $100 bump for no functionality.
That buys a lot of gas at 78 mpg.
My first non-white helmet!
Red and black bike , black leather jacket and black gloves...

Archived