The MT-07 Forum

New Red Fuzzy owner

wabill

Had her three days now and loving every riding minute.  Looking forward to the end of the break-in period.  :)

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

• Global Moderator

Welcome wabill! Glad you could join us. Post pictures if you want!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome wabill! You picked the fastest color! When you come back from breaking her in would you mind voting in our poll?

Illegitimi non carborundum

I like how all guys refer to the bike as a her obviously, but Miss Hippie wouldn't technically it make more sense if you named your bike a guy, respectively?

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

But in polish i know for a fact it's masculine hehe

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I like how all guys refer to the bike as a her obviously, but Miss Hippie wouldn't technically it make more sense if you named your bike a guy, respectively?

Lenny, I'm pretty sure my FZ07 is a her because when compared to my cruiser, she's really streamlined without all that "junk" up front. 8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Lenny, I'm pretty sure my FZ07 is a her because when compared to my cruiser, she's really streamlined without all that "junk" up front. 8-)
Well in that context it makes some sense but i mean more like in general, usually people ride motorcycles, so guys call their rides girls and girls respectively, would make more sense to call the thing they are riding a guy? I mean i'm not crazy here, i'm making a little bit of sense at least in my head LOL 

I wouldn't want to sit on a guy... let alone ride 'him'.   :P
But Guru you're a guy... that's kind of a given LOL 

Archived