The MT-07 Forum

SF Bay Area MOUNT UP!

Simbadc650

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Sorry Simba. I wish I could. I'll be too busy making cars...lol

SigSide.jpg

Hey Jeff, from what I can tell, it looks like you may work at Tesla? I could be wrong though. I know the tesla plant is humongous, but just thought I would ask incase since we live in a small world. Do you know somebody named Edward Chin? He's one of my buddies that works there.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Hey Jeff, from what I can tell, it looks like you may work at Tesla? I could be wrong though. I know the tesla plant is humongous, but just thought I would ask incase since we live in a small world. Do you know somebody named Edward Chin? He's one of my buddies that works there.
I do work there, and no I don't know him.

SigSide.jpg

I do work there, and no I don't know him.

Lol. Yeah, it was a small chance. We may live in a small world, but the tesla plant is about 90% of it. I was amazed how big it was.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

@jchin3081 what's your whole name? Your friend is an Assistant Manager in Service.

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Jeff Chin
I messaged him and told him you said Hi

SigSide.jpg

Ahem...cough...cough. Miss Vanessa aka simbadc650... Somebody was here at 9am by himself at Westlake Starbucks. Lol.70d03569faae4267801cb5a68ccaacfb.jpg

Ahem...cough...cough. Miss Vanessa aka simbadc650... Somebody was here at 9am by himself at Westlake Starbucks. Lol.70d03569faae4267801cb5a68ccaacfb.jpg
No one showed up?

No one showed up?

Unless they were around the corner hidden in another parking lot, I think it was just me. Lol.

No one showed up?
Unless they were around the corner hidden in another parking lot, I think it was just me. Lol.
Man that sucks lol

Man that sucks lol

Haha. It's ok though. I was actually having breakfast with my dad this morning in the same plaza anyways. He lives at the homes across the street.

Bay Area FZ-07's will all ride together soon!!!!

Simbadc650

I got no word from this forum and 2 others, lol cant show up if noone responds! I took off to Monterrey!

Simbadc650

Im off Wednesday Down for a coast run, need to work in these new boots!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Barf (Bay Area riders forum) is having a meet @ Ocean Ale House @ 7:00 7/6/16 if anyone is interested. It's located on Ocean ave in SF. Not far from where I live, so I might be there. Hopefully we can get a few FZ owners there to make the other riders jealous that they don't have our bikes.

Last call for tonight at Ale House. I'll be there, so hope to see some of my fellow Bay Area FZ's later.

• Global Moderator
shet I might have show up, work got me heated
Dont doo itttt.... eets a trap

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

shet I might have show up, work got me heated
Dont doo itttt.... eets a trap

Haha. I wonder never do anything bad. Lol

Archived