The MT-07 Forum

MD rider impatiently waiting

eno311

just put a deposit down on a white FZ-07, is it here yet??  B-| 

There IS a red one ready but I told myself I'd wait for the white one to come in...any thoughts on the two colors? (this may have been discussed on another thread)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome eno311! According to our poll , red is the fastest color with white in third place. You may want to go get that red one.  However, it's a great bike no matter what color it is!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hey there and welcome. They look good in any color but white is the best choice. The reds are crazy folks, and you don't want to be part of that lol

Ya the red is the for crazy folks, the white is for the boring folks and the graphite/blue are for the awesome folks.

• Premium Member

My dealer has 2 whites and 1 red in stock, but I'm waiting for my Liquid Graphite. I almost caved in and went to get a white one, but decided to wait it out.

I caved and got a white one and I don't regret it one bit. The lines of the bike are so beautiful and white brings it out. Also you will be going to fast for anyone to really notice what color your bike is since they all look the same from the rear 8).

just put a deposit down on a white FZ-07, is it here yet??  B-|  

There IS a red one ready but I told myself I'd wait for the white one to come in...any thoughts on the two colors? (this may have been discussed on another thread)

SAME exact situation man, i too live in Maryland and i put my deposit down like back in July 24th or something, still waiting for the Liquid Graphite. They had a red one come on a few days later but i decided to hold out for the grey/blue combo since IMHO it's the sexiest color scheme of them all for a bro, if i was a chick i'd get the red one. 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Archived