The MT-07 Forum

Ninja 300 MotoVlogger reviews my FZ-07

asaulo1

Had a friend of mine from the ninja 300 forum who's a motoVlogger take my FZ-07 out for a spin during one of our Canyon runs.  He has a full modified ninja 300 and has done a lot of reviews so I was a bit curious on what he'll think about my new bike.... Enjoy...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Cool video, always nice to see other riders opinions on the bike good or bad. I agree with the shifts, not as smooth as my last bike. On my ride yesterday, I found it was hard and I really had to concentrate to get smooth shifts

thanks. I feel the opposite since the Ninja 300 has a balky shifter... the only thing I like about shifting the ninja as opposed to the FZ is that the ninja has a slipper clutch which smoothens out the downshifting a little bit... Not that the FZ can't be downshifted smoothly with a little blip but that requires a bit of practice. He has a quick shifter and rear sets on his bike so I can see why his is a bit better feeling than on the FZ.....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Global Moderator

Nice video. He keeps on saying 'a lot o vibration'. I don't know, but it seems fine to me. Actually I think quite the opposite, especially considering it's twin.

• Premium Member

Only vibration I get is in really low RPM (which is normal imo). It's yelling at me cause its so low. I did a factory break-in so keeping it below a certain RPM as per the owner's manual.

Only vibration I get is in really low RPM (which is normal imo). It's yelling at me cause its so low. I did a factory break-in so keeping it below a certain RPM as per the owner's manual.
He hugs the tank with his legs since on his Ninja which has clip ons and rears set, you'd have to so you can avoid having your wrists go numb with the pressure..... I guess if you do that constantly, you will feel a lot more vibration..... he's a thick guy as well so I guess his position on the bike would contribute to the vibration that he feels....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Archived