The MT-07 Forum

For Cali Riders

sigma2chi

Just spoke to Corbin about a seat and they are currently looking for a rider in Cali to borrow their bike to make the first molds. If you lend them your bike you get a free seat. If you're in California and are interested please call Corbin.

It's only 3,000 miles, i'm willing to make the trip for a comfy seat though!!! :D

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I live 25 miles from Hollister.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Think they answer phones on Saturday?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Ouch! Can you live w/o it that long?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I'd do it, but it's about 6 hours from me.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• 3 months later...
Can I put my paltry 2 cents in? Have any of you had a Corbin seat? My humble and apologetic opinion is that they are over-rated and over-priced -- sort of like a BMW. I had one on my CBR-929RR (I got the bike with the seat) and it was grossly hard, had the edges ride up so when you were moving in the seat it felt like you were in a tractor seat. Finally, it was a real hassle taking it off and putting it on because they drilled the attachment holes way off. Anyway, that was my only experience with their seats. Clearly they must do something right as they have a big following, but I would not leave my bike with them even if they threw in a free set of tires.

• 3 months later...
Can I put my paltry 2 cents in? Have any of you had a Corbin seat? My humble and apologetic opinion is that they are over-rated and over-priced -- sort of like a BMW. I had one on my CBR-929RR (I got the bike with the seat) and it was grossly hard, had the edges ride up so when you were moving in the seat it felt like you were in a tractor seat. Finally, it was a real hassle taking it off and putting it on because they drilled the attachment holes way off. Anyway, that was my only experience with their seats. Clearly they must do something right as they have a big following, but I would not leave my bike with them even if they threw in a free set of tires.
agreed, but get a free seat and sell it???

Archived