The MT-07 Forum

2-up settings and recommendations

plitz

I was wondering what suspension and tire pressure you guys are running or would recommend for having a passenger on our bikes.

Did you make any adjustments to the rear shock ? I think I move mine 2 clicks last year which I believe is 7... I was wondering if if should go all the way... I believe that would be 9 ?

I tried at 7 with my gf and her back is killing her. At 6 no problem at all. Haven't tried harder since she can't stand at 7...

Guest Ralph

I an about 210lb and on setting 8 thinking I may go to 9 so
for 2 up it would have to be 9. I think the tyres are a little
on the hard side to start with so would not increase them for 2 up.

I know this question doesn't pertain to riding 2-UP, but would any of you guys have an idea for rear setting for a single rider weighing 150lbs with full gear? I have it on stock 3 setting, but wonder if I should drop down to 2 cause I'm a lighter weight than intended rider. Don't really know what the average weight configurations are for the 1-9 settings. Thanks!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Archived