The MT-07 Forum

New Moto VLOG channel - White FZ-07 Youtube Videos

Russian Rider

Russian Rider

Hey Guys Russian Rider here, wanted to share my new channel on youtube. I already have 4 videos up, starting from picking up my bike. I have a lot of exciting videos
planned. Mods/upgrades with full videos showing how to install, talks on different topics. FZ-07 Reviews as the time goes on and comparisons to other bikes. And I'm sure much more! If you want to subscribe I would appreciate it! here is the link, let me know what you think! http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianRiderMax?sub_confirmation=1

But dude you don't even have a Russian accent... that fact right there ruins it for me LOL

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

But dude you don't even have a Russian accent... that fact right there ruins it for me LOL
I just drank a big ole bottle of Vodka, and he sounded like he did :) :)

I just drank a big ole bottle of Vodka, and he sounded like he did :) :)
Actually since I'm Polish, a fun fact actually is that the first production of vodka took place in Poland in the 8th century and not in Russia!  

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

@maxyuryev; Cool vids man, subscribed

@nmucat; I invited Thumpermanchame to join the forum yesterday, so maybe will post and share here too.

Hey Guys Russian Rider here, wanted to share my new channel on youtube. I already have 4 videos up, starting from picking up my bike. I have a lot of exciting videos planned. Mods/upgrades with full videos showing how to install, talks on different topics. FZ-07 Reviews as the time goes on and comparisons to other bikes. And I'm sure much more! If you want to subscribe I would appreciate it! here is the link, let me know what you think! http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianRiderMax?sub_confirmation=1
I haven't subscribed to your channel as I rarely do, but have watched your videos. Keep up the good work. 

Archived