The MT-07 Forum

When you have to go out of town for two months for work...

binaryjams

twowheeladdict

Hell yes! Hope you are going someplace nice for riding.

That is why I bought the FZ-07.

412091463.jpg

My home away from home.

412263766.jpg

2015 FZ-07

• Premium Member

Very cool! I haven't done that. I have an F150 with a shell, and I always have to take my bicycle with me (training - for no reason), but I've considered getting a trailer for that reason. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

binaryjams

The trailer belongs to my company, but boss said he didn't mind as long as all the important stuff (tools and equipment) made it in first. Naturally, I packed the whole thing with making my bike fit in mind.
Project is in Green Bay and I have no idea if there's good riding around there but I'll soon find out!

• Global Moderator
The trailer belongs to my company, but boss said he didn't mind as long as all the important stuff (tools and equipment) made it in first. Naturally, I packed the whole thing with making my bike fit in mind. Project is in Green Bay and I have no idea if there's good riding around there but I'll soon find out!
Its more than likely gonna be humid as all hell up there
but shouldnt be too bad otherwise
i havent been up there in a few years though.. there anyone up there to comment?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

That's a great idea and I'm sure the locals can point you to the nice, windy roads if there are any. I applaud you for not spending a sh*t load of money on aftermarket parts. Ride safe, stay frosty!

You may be interested in this road, etc.:

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/661/Wisconsin/Riding-the-double-Z-Along-the-Fox-River.html

https://www.greenbay.com/

Beemer

• Global Moderator
The trailer belongs to my company, but boss said he didn't mind as long as all the important stuff (tools and equipment) made it in first. Naturally, I packed the whole thing with making my bike fit in mind. Project is in Green Bay and I have no idea if there's good riding around there but I'll soon find out!
did ya make it with the bike in one piece? 

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

binaryjams

Not yet. Left Seattle yesterday, expecting to roll into Green Bay on Sunday afternoon. The rest of Montana and all of ND are on the itinerary today... So it looks like I have a pretty boring day ahead of me.

Not yet. Left Seattle yesterday, expecting to roll into Green Bay on Sunday afternoon. The rest of Montana and all of ND are on the itinerary today... So it looks like I have a pretty boring day ahead of me.
Hey @binaryjams I'm a few hundred miles south of green bay so I don't know those roads to well but do some Google searches for "Wisconsin rustic roads" and they are normally a good start. You can also probably go around lake Winnebago, should be some scenic roads there? Best of luck!

Archived