The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Louisville, Kentucky

ergo

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a 2016 FZ-07 in Grey/yellow and am happy to have gotten such a great bike. I wish the weather here would cooperate for more than 2 days at a time. Really look forward to putting some more miles on it and finding some nice places to ride.
 http://i.imgur.com/09c1ZVg.jpg
(I didn't put the seat on correctly, also put the akrapovic on with <80 miles on the bike)

• Premium Member

Welcome, ergo!
First bike?
What color? Please tell me you got red cause it's the fastest!

Accidentally posted my thread, but added a pic. Sorry, but yellow is definitely the fastest. I called up the dealership and asked if they had the grey/yellow FZ-07 and bought it the same day!

• Premium Member
Accidentally posted my thread, but added a pic. Sorry, but yellow is definitely the fastest. I called up the dealership and asked if they had the grey/yellow FZ-07 and bought it the same day!

Yellow + the cool buzzing of that exhaust? Sounds like u got the bumblebee! :P
Shiny side up!

Welcome! Nice bike, nice color! Red is so trampy, ha! I'm sure you'll find a hilly, twisty road around there somewhere. I found two big hills during my boot camp at Ft. Knox named Agony & Misery. I hate those hills, they about killed me. Find them and destroy them!

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

This bike is beautiful, but .... talking speed .... it's very miss match.
The wheels are yellow, and because of that specific color, are super fast.
The body is grey, and as most members who own that color can attest, is quite slow.
In this situation, your wheels might pass you by :D

Thanks everyone. I saw a few other people from Louisville so hopefully I'll catch a few of you on the road. I'm over in the Fern Creek area on Bardstown road.

Archived