The MT-07 Forum

Oval bar end mirrors

kauaiboifz07

kauaiboifz07

Aloha FZ peeps- I just created this account and I ride the best bike out there hehe... But I recently bought and receive an 'black 7/8" mini handle bar end oval side custom mirrors rear view mirror' from eBay and under description it says 'it fits all motorcycle' and I have all my stock bars and grips still on my bike, and the bolt that came with the bar end mirror is totally different from the stock bar. It doesn't fit, it's way to small- so I was wondering if anybody has or had the same problem with similar bar end mirrors or the same bar end mirrors- please help a brother out- mahalos from Hawaii

• Premium Member

You might've been misled by the Ebay description. There are a few threads on the forum regarding bar-end mirrors. I don't have them myself, so I can't give you too much info on them. But you might need to get an adapter in order to use them.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

This might help - It's the adapter for BarkBusters hand guards. The male end threads into the bar and the other end is threaded internally 8mm. http://www.twistedthrottle.com/barkbusters-adaptor-kit-for-yamaha-fz-09-and-fz-07-13-15 http://www.twistedthrottle.com/barkbusters-adaptor-kit-for-yamaha-fz-09-and-fz-07-13-15

Shipping to paradise might be pricey, so you'll have to weigh the cost of proper mirrors that will fit out of the box vs. the price of adding those adapters. .

booboobusfz07

5/8x7/8x1/2 spacer between the stock bar end and bars. It'll give you enough space to mount most bar end mirror and only cost like 3$ ace sells a variety of 5/8x7/8x1 spacers that you can cut in half and they'll work perfectly. I ran mine for like 6months before I got my renthals.

Archived