The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Sacramento, CA.

albiemoto916

albiemoto916

Hello all,

Been on the forum for a bit and posted/responded a few times. Finally going to introduce myself.

I've been a bicyclist most of my life but not a diehard spandex type. Was part of a bicycle community in downtown/midtown Sacramento. It's really fun to ride around to do almost everything instead of driving. Ridden motorcycles off and on but never my own until recently. LOVE IT!

I Ride to work as much as I can. Ride around during lunch break then grab some food before heading back. I work at Sac State Campus and live in North Natomas. So I always ride around Downtown/Midtown since it's in between. I always see a '16 Blurple FZ around but lately, I always see one at a coffee shop. Must work there. I have friends that ride but haven't really ridden with anyone else.

I would like to go on some group rides here soon. I was nervous at first but I keep riding as much as I can and hoping to get my road skills up.

-Albie

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Welcome to the family/community!

SigSide.jpg

Welcome and congrats but as a wise man once said ... "Pics or it didn't happen."

Cagers are like aliens out to get us humans so stay frosty out there!

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Nice proof, lol! I do like that black. I think it looks best when real shiny, especially at night.

Beemer

Simbadc650

Welcome. Someone please set up a massive weekend up so us Nor cal rides can show up Southern Cali Riders bahahahah

• 3 months later...

Hello Albie,
I ride in the Sacramento area and live in the ardent area. I'm always up for a ride. 2016 blurple FZ07.
-Colin

• Premium Member

Welcome Albie, I ride bicycles a lot too, but I'm the spandex type (roadie). In fact, I put a lot more miles on my bicycle than I do my FZ-07, but I love riding them both, it's just that I'm old and get fat if I just ride motorcycles. :)

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived