The MT-07 Forum

Isle of Man TT 2016

jerryv

The TT is in my opinion one of the most exhilarating races to watch, a true test of what a man and a machine are capable of. Simply amazing.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

Guest Ralph

They are certainly sucking the rabbits out of the edges.

Though it's very sad to see any loss of life at least they
were doing what they wanted to do.

• Global Moderator

Nice to see dulop.pulled out 2 sub 17 min record runs..

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I've always been in awe of the Isle of Man. It's unbelievable they still hold races there in that environment. I mean, MotoGP stopped coming to Laguna Seca because the track was not up to FIA Tier 1 safety standards, and then you see the Isle of Man and just scratch your head.

Don't get me wrong...I absolutely LOVE the Isle of Man and glad to see it's history preserved with continuing competition there. The riders that compete there, even the folks in the slowest category in last place, have my utmost respect.

Truly an outstanding venue and glad to see it's still going strong.

- Paulie

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Electric Bikes race ... all you hear is the whine of the motor and chain. They are heavier and soak up the bumps but there sure do move fast. Not sure I'd like one.

Archived