The MT-07 Forum

Official Hello from Charlotte NC

kawinight

What's up everyone!? As most of you already know, I traded my Ducati Panigale for the more dependable,cheap,and mutlti purpose FZ-07! Let me just say I've owned multiple super sport bikes over the years. This bike is a first for me in so many ways I'm sure you can imagine. I've only ridden/put 65 miles on this bike so far and I've had a blast. It's so much easier to ride and I feel like I can go anywhere with it. It's so comfortable compared. Maybe I need to ride it more for longer periods to find the cons. Coming from a super sport can't find anything but pros! Really dig the Armor Grey/Hi-Viz! I think it's the best color and I'm glad I waited for the dealer to find one. STOKED!

0740E1D6-E9DA-4BC2-A0E7-08131A616F5D.jpg7E743F77-F6EC-41DE-88F2-5311DF6FCA8F.jpg

• Premium Member

welcome to the club - officially!
glad you're enjoying the FZ (and haven't disappeared from the forum yet)!  :P [span]    [/span]

straydogeod

Hope you were able to come out okay with selling the Duc after the unfortunate plastics incident. My damn Multistrada is still sitting on the floor at the dealer where I have it on consignment. I'm probably going to have to drop the price a bit or something even though someone has a few year older model for 3k more (just because it's a freaking Pike's Peak).

Back on topic I'm loving my FZ so far. Two track days (one in the rain), lots of commuting and one 300 mile round trip with nothing negative worth mentioning, only miles of smiles.

Archived