The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Colorado

djdiaz

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time lurker and have recently (this past weekend) purchased a spanking brand new 2016 FZ-07 in Raven. My purchase is due in no small part to this forum, so I wanted to thank everyone for all of the info on this site. I must say that my grin gets bigger with every mile I put on her and can't wait to start the modding...windscreen, new grips, and bar end mirrors are on order. Hmmmm, what to get next... :D

barneyfife

Welcome. Nothing like spanking brand new. We love our FZ-07s. Have fun. Is this your first bike?

As my Fz07 is the only vehicle I have purchased new I must say, Brand spanking new is the BEST!

Welcome to the group!

As I was told- Pics or it didnt happen! haha

No, I've been riding off and on for a number of years but this is my first brand new bike. I currently own the FZ-07 and a low milage 82 Kawasaki KZ750E. Gonna get the KZ ready to sell since I can't ride more than one bike at a time.

...working on pics.

Ok, this is my big grin at the dealer...

20160604_133103_zps3qzkkggc.jpg

...on the new bike. 

20160604_133035_zpsyzqxkyn7.jpg

The new bike at home.

P6060250_zpskol7r0mq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard and congrats! Raven, cool color! Your pics aren't coming up, I click it but nada.

Beemer

Welcome aboard and congrats! Raven, cool color! Your pics aren't coming up, I click it but nada. 

Sorry about the pictures, they should be back up...

• Premium Member

Awesome, congrats!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Thanks everyone! I can't tell you how much I'm lovin' this bike. Supermoto/dirtbike handling, strong motor, and a light wet weight, it's the perfect bike for me. I'll be taking her in for her 600 mile service soon... :D

Very nice! And I'm diggin' the jacket color scheme. 

I bought it (got a smokin' deal) with the bike since my trusty A-stars mesh is getting a little old. It's really comfortable and the new D30 armor is awesome! Kilm has a new convert. 

Archived