The MT-07 Forum

Dirk's YouTube Channel: Dirk Bikes

Dirk

Hello everyone!

I'm creating a new thread for my videos instead of sharing them on my introduction thread.

So I'm starting a new YouTube channel: Dirk Bikes

No big concept here, just sharing a bit of sun, fresh air and twisties like we have them in here, the south east france (French Riviera) stuck between sea and mountains!

This is still a work in progress as I find some more ideas, stuff I wanna do and show, challenges with each video!

So here it is, my last video! I hope you'll like it and tell me what you think!!!

[video size=large" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIpvmhee8E]

Baniere%20300x60_zpstsvyokit.jpg

• Global Moderator
Hello everyone! 
I'm creating a new thread for my videos instead of sharing them on my introduction thread.

So I'm starting a new YouTube channel: Dirk Bikes

No big concept here, just sharing a bit of sun, fresh air and twisties like we have them in here, the south east france (French Riviera) stuck between sea and mountains!

This is still a work in progress as I find some more ideas, stuff I wanna do and show, challenges with each video!

So here it is, my last video! I hope you'll like it and tell me what you think!!!

[video size=large" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIpvmhee8E]

Nice scenery dude

Just a headsbup for ya
I believe admin has asked vloggers posting their vids here to put a shoutout in their vids or link to the forum

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Just a headsbup for ya
I believe admin has asked vloggers posting their vids here to put a shoutout in their vids or link to the forum

Yeah, I know!

My FZ07.org profile is linked on my channel home page, I added the name of the forum in the videos description... And I forgot on this one but I've put the name of the forum at the end of my previous video...

• Global Moderator
Just a headsbup for ya I believe admin has asked vloggers posting their vids here to put a shoutout in their vids or link to the forum

Yeah, I know!  
My FZ07.org profile is linked on my channel home page, I added the name of the forum in the videos description... And I forgot on this one but I've put the name of the forum at the end of my previous video...
sweet
again... awesome scenery
and a few cuties in the intro

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

Can you post a picture of your go pro mount for the front camera? I would like to do something similar with my replay xd's.

Can you post a picture of your go pro mount for the front camera? I would like to do something similar with my replay xd's.
All details HERE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

New little video on my channel: a little trip in the south east france, the alps!!!

You like twisties? You like Lava Red FZ-07s? You like beautiful sceneries? Check this out!!!

[video src=https://youtu.be/1aKK5YGN3SI]

Archived