The MT-07 Forum

Spot the difference

mardi72

been wanting to do the same thing to mine though my preference would be a matte black or carbon fiber.

Grats on the new bike!

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member

Changes?
Only think I noticed was some sweat on the seats.
Oh and the rims... they're spinners! :P
Congrats on the bike.

What do you win if you spot the difference?  ::)

I will give you my bike. But as I see somebody has found out already

• Premium Member
Hi everyone, 
I've bought my mt07 last Thursday. Oooh yeah....now I'm bankrupt :(  
But at least I got a motorbike.

I've already seen that I would personalise my bike somehow. So, after scratching down the warning sign from the thank and put up the phone mount I decided to do some major modification from my £10 left.....

And here it is. Try to spot the difference 

https://imgur.com/a/EQQ4T

Just to make it harder to find out I didn't post a before picture
You just gave me what I needed. I've been planning to do the same thing with my bike (powder coating) in my head, but wanted a visual first. Now I know what it will look like on mine!

• Premium Member

You should actually take them to a shop and have them powder coated. If you take a look at the rims of my bike, that's whag I had done to them. Just something for you to think about.

• Premium Member

This is who did my work for me, and where I will be going back to get mine powder coated black.. They are located in Warminster, PA.
www.trickedoutcycles.com

This is who did my work for me, and where I going back to to get mine powder coated black.. They are located in Warminster, PA. www.trickedoutcycles.com

I know exactly what should be done. To change exhaust, air filter, power commander, suspension, new seat, levers, Rearsets, handlebar etc.

But at the moment I'm a happy that I could buy a can of hammerite and a primer spray for £10.

I like your bike and I've got similar things in my mind. More like a black/dark bike with some red spots. But at the moment I'll have to wait

Archived