The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Newfoundland Canada!

jonathanb86

jonathanb86

Hey guys! I am the proud new owner of a 2016 black on black FZ-07! I will be taking delivery of the unit in 45 minutes actually so pics will follow!

Super excited, any tips?

Cheers!

• Premium Member

Congrats! Sounds like you'll be taking delivery in oh... 9 minutes now?

As for tips, generally speaking - Be safe, have fun. Don't know your riding background, but this bike does have a twitchy throttle, so take it easy!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

welcome to the club... still waiting on those pictures of the fz ;)
seen tons of pictures of FZ's and they never get old. so much sexy in one picture. :)

• Premium Member

Welcome fellow Canuck! Best Fz forum around, a real solid bunch of cats. The info offered up on this site is second to none and if you cant find it someone here will have the answer. Be sure to post a tag on the map as we canadians seem to be well outnumbered.
All I can add is to get the best gear you possibly can. The bike can be replaced, limbs and flesh, not so much...as well, trust no one.
Enjoy the new ride!

Unrelated to MCs, my wife and I work with east-coasters all the time, (in a sweeping generalization) we love you guys. :D

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congrats! Most members have put a radiator guard on, since the radiator fins are delicate. You can find info on this forum about radiator guards to purchase or even how to make one. Be safe and have fun.

jonathanb86

This thing is absolutely sweet! I will certainly look into getting a radiator guard as well. I noticed it is wide open for insects and debris! I have a background on two wheels but haven't ridden in the last 8 years. I had a shoulder reconstruction done in May 2015 which allows me to enjoy it again! Not sure how long it will last but I will enjoy it while I can :D

And the photos...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Congrats on the nice, new bike and that's one red (fast) dealership! 

Mr.Puss You Canadians may be well outnumbered but you have Rush & GSP to balance it out.

Beemer

• Premium Member

I'm diggin' the all black. Congrats on the purchase. I'm envious of your location. Seen pics from the Targa rally held there and looks amazing! Welcome to the club.

:)

- Paulie

Archived