The MT-07 Forum

Mirrors

equilibrium

• Premium Member

I just put on a set of Adventure Tech mirror extenders. I know, I know... some here have complained about the price comparing them with the barrel-nut like extenders and other cheapos from ebay, but these look like they came on the bike (should have) and work well WITHOUT sticking so far out as to be a problem if maneuvering into tight garages and such. They were sold out when I ordered and had more on order so I had wait a couple weeks, but well worth it, imho. Just my nickel's worth.

I like the stock mirrors. In fact one of my first thoughts on my initial test drive when I was shopping was "Holy crap, I can see stuff behind me in these things, not just my elbows"

• 2 weeks later...
1kTFBuk.jpg CRG LS HS mirror with adapter kit. Best ones out there. Do it right. Has multiple pivots for adjustability and won't brake off if dropped. Also has a convex mirror. 
The adapter kit just lets you install without having to shift everything further into the bar, right?  Looks like it simply adds a mounting point to the end of the bar instead of on the bar itself.  Looks like a pretty neat idea...   I'm still on the fence with what mirrors I want.  I'm a wider guy but I should at least give the stockers a shot before before I blow $200 to replace.

They replace your bar end. I haven't seen any bikes where you can put the mirror directly on the stock bar end or that I can remember off the top of my head. It's worth it.

Greatness

Archived