The MT-07 Forum

10 years riding on and off, finally bought a bike

sprayed150

Years back I started working for a large motorsports dealer, about 2 years there got me into bikes but i could never afford one with everything else in my life. I had ridden on and off for years, luckily i had friends with multiple bikes that would let me borrow from time to time. Now i have the ability to not feel bad about spending money on toys, and I picked up a 2016 FZ07 in the 2 week span i was back in south florida for on break from work. 

I love this bike, I have always been a fan of streetfighters and cafe racers over full fairing sportbikes, and after stopping by the dealer i used to work at and seeing one, i came back and bought one the next day. I only had about a full week to enjoy it before leaving today to head back out for 2.5 months of work, but i managed to put a few hundred miles on it, and enjoyed every one. 

(excuse the no jacket, i bought one the next morning)

13692495_10153828113845292_905276070457352689_n.jpg?oh=f109fd2da24cbd985f6deb8d8dd80148&oe=5826ED71
With i was flipping a coin on colors, but im glad i went matte silver in the end. 

Next time back, im going to do the normal stuff, fender cleanup, deflector above the light(i like the look and like to cruise the hwy) and prob slip on and bar end mirrors. 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome! 2.5 months is a long time to wait to ride again but we hope you'll still post here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome! 2.5 months is a long time to wait to ride again but we hope you'll still post here.

yea, over the road truck driver. the life has its ups and downs

• Premium Member

Looking good! Grats on the bike! Safe travels to you, whether on 2 wheels or 18

Archived