The MT-07 Forum

Hi from California

afjbyers

Hey guys, thanks for the add!  I am an Air Force member in Northern California and I look forward to learning a ton from all of you and making my bike unique along the way! Here she is!FZ07_zps2241fcd3.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome afjbyers! She's a beauty! I'm in the SF bay area, stick around and let us get to know you.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hey afjbyers, great to have you on board. Love your bike. Looks a lot like mine. ;)

• Premium Member

Welcome! good choice in color, enjoy the extra 50hp.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Thanks everyone! Joe, the WRX will always be my first love but the bike has definitely been getting a lot more seat time!

Yep 265hp stock, but I have have owned a 1998 320hp firebird and this is MUCH faster. Still stock though, completely under warranty for a while so just a short throw shifter to make things more crisp...

hollisterjoe

I have a buddy that has a 2013 WRX. Very fun car. I actually am restoring a 1967 firebird. 8 years into it. Buy my fz-07 will slow the resto a bit now!!

I have a buddy that has a 2013 WRX. Very fun car. I actually am restoring a 1967 firebird. 8 years into it. Buy my fz-07 will slow the resto a bit now!!
That is awesome, one of my all time favorite body styles of a car. I would love to have one, but no room/no time/no money =) Plus it would take away from seat time in both my toys!  My next big purchase down the road will be a classic car, but I have to talk my wife into a 67-69 Camaro/firebird...she currently wants a 57 Chevy. 

Archived