The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

• 2 weeks later...
dentalprodigy
$4 LED Flasher relay with free shipping 
http://www.banggood.com/2-Pin-Motorcycle-Turn-Signal-LED-Lamp-Flasher-Relay-p-977753.html

You can find most chinese goods from ebay and amazon on this site for a couple bucks cheaper and customer service is great.

Another vote for this site. This is where I bought my ghetto pro... Möbius action cam

Yup, I just put them on this weekend. Decently bright and I really like the style. One of mine came damaged (cracked plastic lens) so Amazon gave me a full refund without return. Can't beat that. 46f0468186ddcc3464ccd24329a8b36f.jpg
  • Like 1

Josh, thanks for sharing, look good and for that price cant beat that deal. How hard were they to install, did you use any kind adapters?

• Like 1

Yup, I just put them on this weekend. Decently bright and I really like the style. One of mine came damaged (cracked plastic lens) so Amazon gave me a full refund without return. Can't beat that. 46f0468186ddcc3464ccd24329a8b36f.jpg

Josh, thanks for sharing, look good and for that price cant beat that deal. How hard were they to install, did you use any kind adapters?

Super easy and strait forward. I cut the wires of the stock melons and soldered in the new signals. I had a small piece of 1.5mm ABS in my toolbox so I made my own adapters. Took about 35 minutes in total.
  • Like 1

Super easy and strait forward. I cut the wires of the stock melons and soldered in the new signals. I had a small piece of 1.5mm ABS in my toolbox so I made my own adapters. Took about 35 minutes in total.

How did you get the DRL to work? Ordered these and they have only two wires. Thanks

It's not eBay or Amazon, but I just ordered some R3 footpegs on PartsFish.com. They were $8.64 (USD) each and if you use promo code FLAT5 for checkout, you'll get roughly half off of shipping costs. My total came to 22.28 which was a couple bucks cheaper than any dealer in the area. Dealers wanted between 11-13 a peg plus tax.
@ChicagoAJ  
Hey, I ordered a set of the r3 footpegs thanks to your recommendation, still waiting on them to arrive.

Question; I did not order the r3 rear pegs for passenger. what is the difference between the r3 rear pegs and fz-07 rear pegs? they look identical in pictures.

Guest ChicagoAJ
It's not eBay or Amazon, but I just ordered some R3 footpegs on PartsFish.com. They were $8.64 (USD) each and if you use promo code FLAT5 for checkout, you'll get roughly half off of shipping costs. My total came to 22.28 which was a couple bucks cheaper than any dealer in the area. Dealers wanted between 11-13 a peg plus tax.
@chicagoaj   
Hey, I ordered a set of the r3 footpegs thanks to your recommendation, still waiting on them to arrive.

Question; I did not order the r3 rear pegs for passenger. what is the difference between the r3 rear pegs and fz-07 rear pegs? they look identical in pictures.
The R3 pegs have a little upwards flair on the end. Here's the R3 pegs on the rider and passenger mounts. If you don't care if the passenger pegs on your bike don't match the R3 rider pegs, that's your call. I just wanted everything to look like it came that way. I think the stock passenger pegs are ugly.  

2uyta4o.png

@chicagoaj   

The R3 pegs have a little upwards flair on the end. Here's the R3 pegs on the rider and passenger mounts. If you don't care if the passenger pegs on your bike don't match the R3 rider pegs, that's your call. I just wanted everything to look like it came that way. I think the stock passenger pegs are ugly.  

2uyta4o.png
Hey thanks, now I can see that they are shorter than stock as well.. shit, I should have ordered the rear pegs too :/

Guest ChicagoAJ

2uyta4o.png
Hey thanks, now I can see that they are shorter than stock as well.. shet, I should have ordered the rear pegs too :/
Yup, I wish I would've ordered them all at once too. Ended up paying an extra $10 for shipping. My girlfriend really likes these pegs more too, we got caught in a rainstorm and she said the stock pegs were really slippery. These have no issues as they're pretty serrated and very grippy. 

How did you get the DRL to work? Ordered these and they have only two wires. Thanks

I actually just took the photo with the emergency flashers on and timed it appropriately. But there is something called a blinker genie that turns a 2-wire into a 3-wire to make them DRLs.

Custom LED Blinker Genie - Converts 2-Wire LED to 3 for Run AND Turns (pair) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KH18U7W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_QP-QxbHSNBKPC
  • Like 1

Hey thanks, now I can see that they are shorter than stock as well.. shet, I should have ordered the rear pegs too :/
Yup, I wish I would've ordered them all at once too. Ended up paying an extra $10 for shipping. My girlfriend really likes these pegs more too, we got caught in a rainstorm and she said the stock pegs were really slippery. These have no issues as they're pretty serrated and very grippy. 
I ended up ordering the rear pegs as well, paid shipping again lol.  
I noticed how slippery the stock pegs are when wet, was looking for a quick fix, and thanks to you, I think I may have found it !!

Guest ChicagoAJ
I ended up ordering the rear pegs as well, paid shipping again lol.  
I noticed how slippery the stock pegs are when wet, was looking for a quick fix, and thanks to you, I think I may have found it !!
You definitely found it. Never again will you have to worry about slippery pegs!

I ordered a set of eBay short levers, and I get a message from the seller asking me for pictures of my levers, even tho the listing says they will fit my bike. I sent pictures of my bike, with levers in view, and they requested me to remove my stock levers and send them pictures of that. I was not happy, so I requested to cancel the order, and be refunded.

Does anyone have a link for a set of levers that are of good quality/fit&finish and from a seller that knows wtf a FZ-07 is???? I would prefer them to be shipped from U.S. just for faster shipping/returns if i'm not happy.

dentalprodigy
I ordered a set of eBay short levers, and I get a message from the seller asking me for pictures of my levers, even tho the listing says they will fit my bike. I sent pictures of my bike, with levers in view, and they requested me to remove my stock levers and send them pictures of that. I was not happy, so I requested to cancel the order, and be refunded.  
Does anyone have a link for a set of levers that are of good quality/fit&finish and from a seller that knows wtf a FZ-07 is???? I would prefer them to be shipped from U.S. just for faster shipping/returns if i'm not happy.

Was the list price $21.58 or something like that. I might be the cause of this. I ordered levers from an eBay seller and got stock levers for a fz-07. The brake didn't fit for me and I realized that I goofed. My bike's original owner had swapped a 2008 gsxr600 master cylinder with the gsxr's brake lever instead of the stock fz07 brake lever. Long story short- seller is sending me the'08 gsxr600 brake lever now. I had to go back and forth messaging him, deciphering the horrible English and keep taking different pictures for him. Sorry but yea I might be the culprit of your seller (probably the same one) asking for pictures prior to shipping them out to you to avoid a similar situation as mine.

Edit: seller was “liqin198020"

Guest ChicagoAJ
When ordering parts from outside the country always put that you have an MT-07. It clears things up. 
Here's where I got mine from:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Clutch-Brake-2-Levers-Yamaha-R1-R6-R125-R15-FZ16-FZ1-MT09-MT07-FZ6-XJR1300-/291548081982?fits=Model%3AFZ07&var=&hash=item43e19eaf3e:m:m9kN5mqHon4fUfdxynCZQ2A&vxp=mtr

I'm extremely impressed with mine....especially for $17. 
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0197N3KA2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When ordering parts from outside the country always put that you have an MT-07. It clears things up. 
Here's where I got mine from:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Clutch-Brake-2-Levers-Yamaha-R1-R6-R125-R15-FZ16-FZ1-MT09-MT07-FZ6-XJR1300-/291548081982?fits=Model%3AFZ07&var=&hash=item43e19eaf3e:m:m9kN5mqHon4fUfdxynCZQ2A&vxp=mtr

I did put that it was a 2016 yamaha fz-07 (mt-07 overseas) in the note to the seller. They had no idea what that was lol.

Those are the same mirrors I ordered last night after I cancelled my other order!

I'm extremely impressed with mine....especially for $17. 
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0197N3KA2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those look exactly like the ones I ordered last night off ebay! 
  • Like 1

• Cruizin featured this topic