The MT-07 Forum

scheduled my first service

jbvictory

Well this is my first post and I would like to thank the other members for both the information and just the casual conversations I've read here. I bought my fz07 a little over a month ago and I am nearing the 600 mile mark and just can't get over how much fun this bike has been. This is the first motorcycle I have ever owned and I am a relatively inexperienced rider so I have been taking it pretty easy. But with every mile my confidence rises and this bike is very forgiving of my mistakes...and is also ready at the slightest twist of the throttle to let you know it's ready to thrill as well. Could not be happier with the bike and looking forward to getting it fully broke in and seeing what it really has. I have kept it below 6000rpms for the most part but in a few hundred more miles it Wil be time to unleash the beast...lol. I have some mods in mind, but that's down the road. At least for me this bike is awesome right off the showroom floor and the fact that it can be improved on with aftermarket add ons later is just that much more appealing.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jbvictory! I just had my 600 mile service done this past week too. I agree it's a great bike!

Illegitimi non carborundum

and the fact that it can be improved on with aftermarket add ons later is just that much more appealing.
Buddy, i'm pretty sure all bikes (and cars) can be modded with aftermarket parts :P Welcome to the forum :D 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Global Moderator

Great to have you here jbvictory! Excellent first post. You are right, these bikes are a hoot! Very forgiving and with lots of potential. Congrats!

Archived