The MT-07 Forum

Very hard to walk away this afternoon

Guest MXRider

Yeah here in VA the sales tax and DMV fees for the license plate and registration are included in the out the door price. These bikes are about $7k out the door here.
In some places in VA that's true...

I had to shop around to get my price to 7k, even. I did eventually get my price, but many local dealers were in the 7500+ range.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Global Moderator

In Washington state the tax and licensing is included when you buy the bike. I definitely paid the early adopter surcharge as I bought mine back in July. I was happy with the deal even if it was more than many here have paid. It was still a lot less than$10k.

• Premium Member

You will not get an FZ-07 OTD for less than 7.5K where I live (and the price will go up as the weather gets better). I am a good negotiator, but the dealers hold the trump card: the bike that everyone wants. If you don't buy it, they don't care, someone else will. I feel like I got a good deal on mine, and I actually could have gotten Red for $300 bucks less, but I wanted the color I wanted. :) When I'm spending around $7.5K, I want to get what I REALLY want.

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived