The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Memphis!

aeisan

Hi all, 

I've been lurking here on these forums for a couple weeks now.  Some good info to be had.  I've been shopping around here and there, almost landed on a used FZ8, but that got sold so I started looking around for similar bikes...  And then I found the 07!  

Once I saw the graphite w/ the blue accents, I was in love.  Very few FZ-07s in total around here, let along finding one in the color I wanted, but I got lucky yesterday.  Signed the papers last night and brought her home today.  Very pleased with the purchase and looking forward to many miles on the new steed.  

I'd share a pic, but I'm not entirely sure how to yet ha.  Is there a way to upload them?  Or do I have to link to one already somewhere on the interwebz?  

Thanks and I look forward to many good conversations about this bike! 

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Welcome aeisan! Yeah man i believe you can upload to photobucket, flickr, or imgur? And all ya have to do is link it in your post! Good to go!

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Welcome to the boards aeisan -- It's good to see another West Tennessee member on here. I'm about 125 miles from you. I think you will be glad you missed out on the FZ8 ! Pics can be uploaded through photobucket. Create an account with them then transfer them over.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome aeisan! Glad you found us and congrats on the new bike!

Here is how to post a pic and more.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks for the warm welcome and the tips all! I'm pretty tech savvy so I read you loud and clear... I can manage to link them. Just wanted to confirm I wasn't missing an option to upload them directly. Will upload some and share in a bit. Thanks again!

OK guys, here we go.  100% stock.  20 miles on it from the ride home.  It was so sweet to see the 0 on the odometer!  

XsZ4Jaq.jpg

8QgLrqj.jpg

qT8czPs.jpg

Archived